An Sruthán Beag
Situated where the town meets country, ‘An Sruthan Beag’ is the ideal residential location, just 1 mile from Clonakilty town centre. Perfect for families, first time buyers or for people ‘rightsizing’, it is an exceptional development of new A-rated energy efficient homes. Highlights of Sruthan Beag include
- Concrete-built homes with 10 year Homebond structural Guarantee
- High-quality features & finishes incl. large contemporary kitchens, bright living spaces& generous-sized bathrooms.
- Air to water heat pump & ventilation system
- Spacious landscaped green spaces
- Choice of superb A- rated 3 & 4 bedroom semi-detached & 4 bedroom detached homes ranging in size from 1,084 Sqft to 2,225 Sqft.
- Registered for the ‘Help to Buy Scheme’ for qualifying buyers
- Within an 8 minute drive is the beach at Inchydoney, West Cork Technology Park, Long Strand and the walks at Castlefreke.
The team behind Cloheen Homes have amassed a wealth of experience and are highly regarded in the building industry.
They are responsible for particularly fine residential developments including Redwood Park Clonakilty, The Lady’s Cross Clonakilty, Church View Leap, Grove Gardens Clonakilty, Church View Ballineen, An Corran Clonakilty, Woodview Court Leap and many individual high end houses around Clonakilty and Rosscarbery.
The attention to detail in both building and landscaping has resulted in the strong appreciation in value of their houses and have proved to be a superb investment for their past purchasers.
Developers – Cloheen Homes Ltd, Clonakilty, Co Cork
Builders – Dempsey Construction Ltd, Clonakilty, Co Cork
Cloheen Homes Ltd
Martin Kelleher Property
Address: Faxbridge Roundabout, Clonakilty, Co. Cork
Telephone: 023 885 9111
PSR No, 1102